Back to work as usual.

Mofux asked me just a few minutes ago how come I stooped blogguing like I was, and i said that " I don't have much time for that and honestly all my professional issues are getting on my nerves".
But that got me to think that the best I can do is do what I do that is (working, and talking about it), well at least it doesn't hurt, and I can still have some one telling-me "We just copy vista windows 7 or what ever", (I don't really mind that anymore). I love everyone.
So in my long quest to keep myself busy, I found new itches to scratch, and some old ones as well...

itch #1 koffice like icons,

itch #2 Kdevelop icons, (screen-shot tomorrow)

itch #3 making new tests (probably about kdevelop)

itch #4 making reports for the old tests (got some volunteers to help-me on that, should be great fun).

itch #5 get back on all the people that I talked to during Akademy on all the work we are supposed to do.

and hitch #6 get back to daily blogging.

This should keep me away from thinking about real life and other nonsense like that :).

Comments

Podstavsky said…
Icons for KOffice - mmmmmmm! F-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c!

Pinheiro - don't worry about problems in life and don't worry about Windows 7 :D They're just 10 years behind so it's not possible to copy even one element from MS GUI.

Blog, design and share - you know that 99% Earth's population loves artwork from Oxygen team...

BTW - I'm working on icons for Vencedor - maybe it won't be rubbish.

Head up and keep up :)

Be happy: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/__JNFVYfijS4/SX9bD7dk07I/AAAAAAAAAXw/VJCkHGqZFx4/s400/Happy.png
Troy Unrau said…
Psst. I think its supposed to be 'itch' rather than 'hitch' :)
Vladimir said…
Comments regarding similarity to Windows 7 are just about Plasma theme, not these icons. They are, and have always been, far better tha what M$ has to offer. Keep up the good work.
Anonymous said…
Beautiful icons!

You are doing awesome work!
Pinheiro said…
@Troy Unrau what the hell are you talking about :D, thanks ;)
Anonymous said…
Hi. I have a question: Where's the best place to report missing icons? A Wiki page? The mailing list? Is it Bugzilla? If Bugzilla: Which component do I choose? The app name or "Oxygen"?
An issue I found is the total lack of icons in Kopete's "User info for ICQ" window.
Pinheiro said…
@kamikazow hum.... bug to kopete I gess we made ore than one IM status icon set so...
Anonymous said…
great icons! yay i love them really..
Anonymous said…
Great! Looking forward to more KOffice icons to use in OO.o as well.
Hi, i'm really interested in this post...I want to know more about "Back to work as usual.".

Thats exactly what I was searching in this time...

Thanks!!!
pandorasell said…
Silver pandora jewelry store comprises replacement atomic number 79 equally the metal by choice in that pandora jewelry website flavors manners. .925 alright superlative Ag Jewelry checks 92.5% complete silver pandora jewelry online and comprises assorted with extra debases to beef up them and abbreviate maculating pandora style jewelry coming through a hard-nosed alloy as pandora bracelet beads . The rise in metal prices, especially gold, have begun to alter pandora leather bracelet dashes. Designers are applying sterling pandora style bracelet a lot of today because of its gold pandora bracelet appeal and affordability. Designers care Jacques Louis pandora charm necklace David Yurman and those from pandora’s cause changed their focus and are making A-list assembles by .925 Fine Sterling pandora necklace charms Although Silver is affordable its price has quietly risen 300% inch the last 5 years and is astir across 50% pandora silver beads these class entirely. Many investment advisers* recommend a portion of your wealth be inward Ag and amber. Trend setters who comprised the first to begin wearing pandora necklace leather metal to match tatto last word and additional electric current styles as well do good along accepting pandora bracelet charms worth more than they paid for it.
Health News said…
yeah truly a great site.I really enjoyed my visit.

Popular posts from this blog

Design done...

The air we see...

Do you like code? do you like art? Do you love KDE?